Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reflecting on the Past

With our boat winterized, season ski passes bought and winter attire out, we are ready for the snow and all the festivities it brings.

Our little man is growing and I can't believe how fast the past year has flown by. Next month our little man will be one and it is hard to imagine life without him. Since starting my career as a stay-at-home mom, I have greater respect for the profession. There are days going to work would be a lot easier but I know staying home full-time is whats best for my family. Having children is truly a life changing experience, one that gives new perspective, patience, love and joy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing that! :) It brought tears to my eyes! Hunter IS getting so big and SO cute!

Unknown said...

Aren't you glad it didn't take 15 years for you to figure it out like someone you know? Hunter is the best thing that's happened for all of us in a very long time. Miracles happen!!! I love you guys a lot & miss you even more. I'm so glad we had the time we did in Gillette.