Sunday, January 3, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

Who knew pulling Hunter in a box would be a hit! The down side, Ellis and I have been pulling that box around the kitchen all weekend long. Hunter will go and sit in the box look at you and wave you on over and if your not paying attention he will drag the box to you and insist you pull him by yelling.

Hunter loves being a big boy and feeling independent by feeding himself. I don't mind the mess and it is fun to help him develop this skill. What I find most amazing is how much he enjoys us eating at the table as a family.


Although this hiding spot is in plane sight, Hunter thinks he is hiding. He loves to sit here and play as well as take his daily poop.


Since the discovery of the kitchen which occurred several months ago, I have designated three cupboard for Hunter's enjoyment and discovery. Usually at dinner time while I'm cooking all items are inventoried and played with, I guess he is modeling what he sees.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is SO dang cute! I just want to hug and kiss him lots! :)

Brett and Chelsea said...

He is adoreable and growing like a weed! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and HUnter enjoyed it too!